As we are all experiencing the effects of social distancing or self-quarantine, it is important to look after mind, body and spirit. I have included a few links below which people can check out for tips and things you can do to promote your own health and well-being – as well as the people that you support. Here are some extra resources that will help you maintain your wellbeing during this period.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve your wellbeing and work/study performance in this free online course from FutureLearn.
- My Possible Self provides a range of self-help modules using established forms of therapy, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), problem solving therapy, positive psychology and interpersonal therapy.
- Ten stress-reduction techniques via My Possible Self.
- Understand stress and learn techiques to manage and reduce stress in this free online course from ProProfs.
- To find faith-based support in your borough visit the London Boroughs Faiths Network website.
If you feel you need extra support contact the Chaplaincy by email at email@example.com. We can arrange a telephone consolation for those who require it.
- Online Mass services (log in to SOAS account to view)
- Catholic Herald
- Catholic Voices
- Christian Art Today
- Church Services TV
- Dominican Friars
- Faith In Isolation
- Hallow App
- Life Site News
- Pray As You Go
- The Catholic Universe
- Verbum Dei
- Walsingham - Catholic National Shrine
- Word On Fire
- List of Jewish congregations by London borough
- Union of Jewish Students
- University Jewish Chaplaincy
- The Anglo-Jewish Association
- Aziz Foundation
- Muslim Mental Health
- Muslim Council of Britain
- Muslim Youth Helpline
- Muslim Women's Network Helpline
- Hidayah for LGBTQ+ Muslims