Information for Taught Masters Offer Holders
You will find on this page further information about your offer and your studies at SOAS. You may have been referred to this page in your offer letter and/or asked to complete some of the documentation found here.
Information and Terms and Conditions
Information for Tier-4 Holders
- Applying for Tier 4 (pdf; 296kb)
- Info for Tier 4 students (pdf; 49kb)
- Credibility Interview Information (pdf; 204kb)
- Money Required for Tier 4 (pdf; 83kb)
- Biometric Residence Permit (pdf; 288kb)
- Statement of Qualifications (msword; 59kb) - Only for applicants who have graduated in the UK.
- Standard CAS Request Form (msword; 41kb) for Tier-4 visa applicants.
- Integrated CAS request Form with pre-sessional English course (msword; 49kb)
- Fee Status Questionnaire - Undergraduate and Masters (msword; 67kb) if your fee status assessment is incomplete or you wish us to reassess your status
- Information on the MSc Finance and Financial Law and MSc Finance & Financial Law Preparatory Course (pdf; 213kb)
- Information on the MSc Economics Preparatory Course in Maths and Stats and MSc Economics Programmes (pdf; 347kb)
- Information on the Preliminary law and Legal reasoning course and the MA Law preliminary course (pdf; 40kb)
If you have any questions about these forms or are unsure how to complete them please contact the Masters Admissions Section on firstname.lastname@example.org