SOAS Careers News
Who We Are
Do get in touch with us - the earlier in your studies the better. Drop in to Room 101 in the main building or email us on email@example.com or call us on 020 7898 4115.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm
- Closed from 1.00pm - 2.00pm during holiday periods
We offer employers the opportunity to reach students and graduates who specialise in the languages, economics, politics and law of Africa, Asia, and The Middle East.
We offer the following services to current students and GradClub members:
- Confidential, one-to-one careers advice, including practice interviews
- Advice and resources on how to decide on a career path
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resource Careers Tagged
- Provide information on internships, full-time jobs, part-time jobs, recruitment agencies and volunteering
- Provide advice on the application process, including CVs, interviews and assessment centres
- Specialist provision for PGRs (PhDs) and postdocs
- Give resources on starting your own business and student enterprise
- Access our student-only webpage on the Bloomsbury Learning Environment (BLE)