SOAS Careers NewsAs we get ready to launch our own brand new app, SOAS Careers is asking students to put together a design proposal of what this app will look like and get a cash prize for doing so! We're not looking for anything technical - just what you'd most want to see included in a SOAS Careers app. The winning design will be given a £100 prize, and will have the unique opportunity to work alongside the designers as the app is launched. The runner up will get £50. To enter, send us over your design map and proposal to email@example.com by Wed 17th Feb and the winner will be announced the following week. The winner and runner up will be decided by a panel of judges from SOAS.
We offer the following services to current students and GradClub members:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and the Moodle
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm
The Careers Group, University of London
We offer employers the opportunity to reach students and graduates who specialise in the languages, economics, politics and law of Africa, Asia, and The Middle East.
SOAS Careers Blog