SOAS Careers NewsThe winners from our #changeyourworld Tea with the UN photo competition met the UN Chief of Recruitment before our talk on Weds 18th November. Florence (MSc Development Studies, graduating 2016) and Georgina's (MSc Development Economics, graduating 2016) were on display. Read more about this great event at the SOAS change your world pages.
We offer the following services to current students and GradClub members:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and the Moodle
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm
The Careers Group, University of London
We offer employers the opportunity to reach students and graduates who specialise in the languages, economics, politics and law of Africa, Asia, and The Middle East.
SOAS Careers Blog
Updates from the SOAS Careers Service Blog