Graduating from SOAS this year?
For further details on how to join and membership fees, please visit GradClub.
Who We Are
We are the dedicated provider of careers advice, events and information services for current SOAS students, staff and GradClub members.
Do get in touch with us - the earlier in your studies the better. Drop in to Room 389 in the main building or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7898 4115.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm
- Closed from 1.00pm - 2.00pm during holiday periods
The Careers Group, University of London
SOAS Careers Service is part of the The Careers Group, University of London, the biggest careers service in the country. We were re-accredited by the Matrix quality standard in 2010 which assures the quality of information, advice and guidance.
We offer the following services to current students and GradClub members:
- Confidential, one-to-one careers advice, including practice interviews
- Advice and resources on how to decide on a career path
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resource Careers Tagged
- Provide information on internships, full-time jobs, part-time jobs, recruitment agencies and volunteering
- Provide advice on the application process, including CVs, interviews and assessment centres
- Give resources on starting your own business and student enterprise
- Access our student-only webpage on the Bloomsbury Learning Environment (BLE)
We offer employers the opportunity to reach students and graduates who specialise in the languages, economics, politics and law of Africa, Asia, and The Middle East.