How we can help you after you graduate
Leaving SOAS this year?
SOAS Alumni can now use the Careers Service free of charge. You can continue to benefit from the SOAS Careers Service’s resources and support which includes:
- Access to online resources such as Careers Tagged, Interview Simulator, Assessment Day and the Careers Moodle
- Unlimited access to our careers information room to help you find out about jobs, different career options, further study and more
- Free careers publications and employer directories
- Free attendance to SOAS specific careers events
- 15 minute appointments with our careers consultants – including refining your careers thinking, completing applications effectively and tailoring your CV
- Up to 3 in-depth 1-1 careers discussions and practice interviews per year
- Weekly e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with news and events
In order to join free of charge, please email email@example.com your name, your Alumni ID number, course and faculty details, year of graduation, and phone number.
If you have graduated more than 2 years ago, you are also welcome to use our resources and come to our events. We can also offer you up to 3x 30minute careers coaching sessions.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7898 4115.
We can recommend C2 Careers, which is a specialised careers advice service for graduates and a part of the Careers Group, University of London. You can also look at: