Tailored Tuition in One-to-One or Small Group Classes
One-to-one or small group (up to 5 students) classes can be delivered at any level, from beginner to advanced, and will focus on the kind of language you want to learn, be it for translation, for academic research or to be able to interact confidently with speakers of the language when visiting the target language country.
A specifically tailored course is the solution if you are unable to attend one of our scheduled language courses or want to make sure that the course content perfectly matches your language learning needs. Your tailored tuition class will be taught by one of our expert native speaker language teachers and the syllabus content will be designed to match your learning objectives.
For those who have applied for scheduled classes that cannot run because they do not reach the quorum, we can help to arrange bespoke small group tuition at a competitive price.
|For self-funding individuals||from £ 80.00 per hour, including all materials|
|For company sponsored students||from £ 100.00 per hour, including all materials|
Higher prices may have to be charged depending on the nature of the classes and the materials required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this type of individual or small group tuition you must:
- Complete an Application Form
- If you are not a complete beginner, please also complete a Needs Analysis Form so we can gauge your current level
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Send the forms to the relevant Language/Region email inbox where they will be processed and we shall respond to you promptly.
In the unlikely event that we cannot immediately offer you a class, we shall discuss alternatives with you.
- We require payment in advanced by cheque or credit card for a minimum of ten hours tuition.
- An invoice can be issued to an employer/sponsor in advance once we have confirmation in writing that your employer has agreed to pay all costs.
- Our discounts do not apply to tailored tuition, only scheduled courses.
You will not be charged for cancellation, if we are informed with at least 24 hours’ notice.