Mr Ian D Edge
MA LLB (Cantab)
LLM Law in the Middle East & North Africa Convenor
- Mr Ian D Edge
- Email address:
- +44 (0)20 7898 4665
- SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
- Russell Square: College Buildings
- Office No:
- Office Hours:
- Tuesday 15:30-17:30
- On Sabbatical:
- Term 1 2015/16
PhD Students supervised
- Ahmad Aldarbas, The legal framework of foreign investment in the GCC real estate sector
- Fatima Swehli, The role of the property law in post-conflict Libya
- Janan Al-Asady, A comprehensive analysis of the legal framework of Iraq's oil industry
- Mwanakitina Mohamed Bakari, The development of the Law of Wakf In Kenya
- Noryati Haji Ibrahim,
- Prince Ndudi Councillor Olokotor, Recognition and Enforcement of Transnational Commercial Arbitral Awards: An Appraisal of the Legal Regimes in England and Nigeria.
For help in contacting SOAS academics and advice on services to business and the community, please contact SOAS Enterprise on +44(0)20 7898 4837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all press and media enquiries please call +44 (0)20 7898 4135 or email email@example.com
- Special Study Programmes
- Short Term Consultancy
- Long Term Consultancy
- Near and Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Edge, Ian (2000) 'Introduction (Chapter 1).' In: I, ed, (ed.), Comparative Law in Global Perspective. Transnational Publishers, pp. 3-20.
Edge, Ian (2000) 'Panacea or Chimaera: Islamic Law Reform in the Last Fifty Years.' In: I, ed, (ed.), Comparative Law in a Global Perspective. Transnational Publishers, pp. 325-344.
Edge, Ian (1996) 'Introduction: Material Available on Islamic Legal Theory.' In: I, ed, (ed.), Islamic Law and Legal Theory. Dartmouth, pp. 15-33.