Dr Sara Stevano
BSc Economics (Torino); MSc Development Economics (SOAS); PhD Economics (SOAS)
- IESE, III Conference, September 2012, Maputo, Mozambique
- Women Processing Cashew-nut: Reflections on work, private investment and gender in the province of Cabo Delgado, Sara Stevano
Dinâmicas de Investimento Privado em Moçambique: tendências e questões preliminaries para análise, Carlos Muianga, Helena Perez-Nino, Sara Stevano and Michael Sambo.
- LCSS PhD Conference 2013: Methodological Choices and Challenges, April 2013, King’s College London
- Does the Role of Research Assistants Matter in the Research Process and Outcomes?: Reflections from qualitative fieldwork in Tanzania and Mozambique, Kevin Deane and Sara Stevano
- ECAS 2013, 5th European Conference on African Studies, June 2013, Lisbon
Households, Food Practices and Urban-rural Linkages in northern Mozambique, Sara Stevano
Department of Economics, Postdoctoral Fellow
LCIRAH (Leverhulme Centre for Integrative Research in Agriculture and Health), London
IESE (Instituto de Estudos Sociais e Economicos), Maputo
Political economy of food, agricultural and food systems, labour markets and informalisation, feminist economics and gender analysis, research methodology (especially mixed research methods), Sub-Saharan Africa (in particular Mozambique).