Equality and diversity
Equality and Diversity
SOAS expertise on the study of Africa, Asia and the near and Middle East positions us to shape debates on the global challenges of our time. The strategic plan 2021 –2026 centres building institutional commmunity through a focus on building a socially just community.
Our vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion commits to sustaining an environment where all staff and students achieve their full potential through an inclusive culture and community. We recognise the intersectional racial disparities in our society and our priorities reflect these concerns.
Please read about our strategic directions in the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2021-25.
- Dail (Disability Arts in London Magazine)
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Gay Youth
- Help and Support for Transsexuals
- LDAF (London Disability Arts Forum)
- London Town
- People of Faiths
- SKILL - The National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Orientation
- The Gender Trust: Information for Transsexuals
- Time Out London
- Women in London
- Women's Rights
- This is London Tickets