SOAS Careers Service
We offer the following services to all full-time and part-time SOAS students on an on campus course:
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE.
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year.
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student.
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, jobs, internships and volunteering.
- Access to SOAS Connect, our eMentoring platform designed to help connect SOAS alumni and students around the world for peer-to-peer careers advice and guidance.
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres.
- One-to-one careers advice on how to decide on a career path, as well as information and advice on the application process, including CVs, cover letters and application forms.
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Instagram!
The Careers Group, University of London
SOAS Careers Service is part of the The Careers Group, University of London.
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 1 - 4pm
Note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please email, phone or check Instagram if you are making a special journey to see us.
SOAS Careers Service, Room SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG