Department of Economics
Professor Elisa Van Waeyenberge
- Principal Investigator, Trajectories of Infrastructure Financing, ESRC-NIESR funded via Rebuilding Macroeconomics, together with Kate Bayliss and Benjamin Bowles.
- Co-Investigator on a GCRF/ESRC Strategic Network entitled Equalities in Public Private Partnership (EQUIPPPS)
- International financial institutions, alternative macroeconomic policy, infrastructure financing, public private partnerships
- Housing policy in developing countries.
- Co-Investigator in a FP7 funded programme entitled Financialisation, Economy, Society and Sustainable Development (FESSUD), a multidisciplinary project five-year project which aims to forge alliances across the social sciences, so as to understand how finance can better serve economic, social and environmental need. Work Package 6: Finance, Development and Global Governance
- Coordinator of the Research Cluster: International Financial Institutions, Neoliberalism and Knowledge.
|Mr Femi Bolaji||How Does Diaspora Finance Shape Infrastructure Development in Nigeria?|
|Julia Ngozi Chukwuma||The Political Economy of Social Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Universal Health Coverage in Nigeria|
|James Naughton||Reform Without Change- Is the 2009 Reform of Concessional Lending Facilities by the IMF illusionary?|
|María José Romero||Re-examining public-private partnerships (PPPs) across health and education - How global policy making processes articulate with the domestic policy sphere in Peru and Uganda (working title)|