The University of London Housing Service are hosting a number of Househunting events for current and new students.
There are currently extremely limited room vacancies in our Hall of Residence options,
- Urbanest St Pancras is now full and is running a waiting list.
- Goldsmiths House is now full and is running a waiting list.
- Helen Graham House is now full and is running a waiting list.
- Dinwiddy House is now fully booked. See details below for details of their waiting list.
Rooms for Postgraduate, Returning Students AND ALSO FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
- We have 3 rooms left with SOAS Student Homes, prices vary from £140 to £219per week. These are great flats sharing with other SOAS students with more independence than a Halls of Residence. More details are on the Student Homes website
Halls which are fully booked (please don't apply for these options)
- Paul Robeson House is now fully booked. See details below for details of their waiting list
- Intercollegiate Hall rooms are all now booked
Sanctuary Students Waiting List
If you are looking for accommodation at Paul Robeson or Dinwiddy House you need to apply/reapply to their Waiting List which opened on the 31/08/2017 at 10:00am Any rooms that become available through cancellation will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you have any problems with this process please call Sanctuary Students on +44 (0)20 7837 7163
Last Updated 15/09/2017