Applications for 2019-20 are now open for the following halls:
- Dinwiddy House - UG
- Goldsmiths House - UG/PG (female only)
- Helen Graham House - UG/PG
- Paul Robeson Hall - PG
- Urbanest St Pancras - UG/PG
- Wood Green Hall - UG/PG
- Connaught Hall
- College Hall
- Garden Halls
- International Hall
- Student Homes flats
PLEASE NOTE: the Intercollegiate Halls (Garden Halls, Connaught Hall, International Hall and College Hall) allocation for SOAS is now full. There is no waiting list for these halls. Please select other accommodation from our portfolio, listing second and third choices in the notes section of the form. There are vacancies at all other housing options.
Applicants for adapted, couples or family accommodation should email for information.
For any queries or further information regarding accomodation please email email@example.com.
For an appointment with a housing advisor please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 074 5015.
Current Situation for 2018/19
There are limited rooms available at the following properties:
- Dinwiddy House Please fill out the Request form and then apply on the Sanctuary site with the details emailed to you.
- Optivo - Helen Graham House, Wood Green Hall and Goldsmiths House (female only)
- Paul Robeson House Please fill out the Request form and then apply on the Sanctuary site with the details emailed to you.
- Urbanest St Pancras at a SOAS discounted rate
Last Updated 21/02/2019