Student Counselling Service
What we offer...
- A confidential counselling service to students at SOAS, by mutual agreement
- Counsellors and advisors who are professionally trained and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and who are bound by their professional codes of ethics and practice
- An opportunity for you to reflect on personal concerns central to your wellbeing, with respect given to your individuality and your social, cultural and racial identity
- Professional mentoring with qualified mental health practitioners
- Online self-help through Silvercloud, providing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy on a range of topics, with the option of guidance from a counsellor (available to all students, click the link to sign up using your SOAS email address)
- Information about resources outside SOAS
To access any of the above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the process of getting support. A counsellor will assess your needs and determine the kind of support that might be best for you based on your individual circumstances (please note that there is a waiting list for counselling appointments).
- 0207 074 5015