All students must enrol at the start of every academic year. You can’t start your studies without enrolling.
Enrolment for new students
Get enrolment information for:
- Undergraduate or taught masters students
- Postgraduate research students
- Certificates / Diplomas / Incoming Intercollegiate
- Pre-Sessional Courses
- Language Centre
All new students must complete enrolment at the start of the first term.
If you are coming to SOAS from a non-EEA country, you will need to ensure that you have an appropriate visa to study in the UK. Please take time to read through the information available on the International and EU Students page of our website, taking particular note of the Immigration Health Surcharge and Visa Applications made outside of the UK. You may also find our International Students Handbook useful.
Student page feedback
We welcome your feedback on this new landing page for students. Please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And get important related information on:
- Module sign-up
- Changing your enrolment status for undergraduate and postgraduate taught students. Includes information on deferring and transferring degrees.
- Changing your enrolment status for research students. Includes information on upgrading, fieldwork, interrupting studies, withdrawing and more.
- Intercollegiate courses
- Erasmus and exchange opportunities
- Getting a confirmation of your enrolment
- Welcome Week activities. Includes the schedule of activities and useful checklists