SOAS University of London

Enrolment for new students

All students must enrol at the start of every academic year. You can’t start your studies without enrolling.

Get enrolment information for:

Please select:

All new students must complete enrolment at the start of the first term. 

If you are coming to SOAS from a non-EEA country, you will need to ensure that you have an appropriate visa to study in the UK.  Please take time to read through the information available on the International and EU Students page of our website, taking particular note of the Immigration Health Surcharge and Visa Applications made outside of the UK.  You may also find our International Students Handbook useful.

Student page feedback

We welcome your feedback on this new landing page for students. Please email your comments to  

And get important related information on: