Essential Enrolment Documents for New Students
As part of your online enrolment we will ask you will need to provide copies of the following documents. You will be unable to enrol without these:
- Passport or Driving License - The driving licence can be full or provisional but the place of birth must be inside the UK.
- Evidence of your Student funding - If you are funding your studies through student finance and have not yet been approved.
- Passport or EU Nationality Card
- Settled Status or Pre-settled status reference number (if known)
- Passport and Visa (either temporary visa within your passport or full biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Visa Approval Letter (provided by the UKVI confirming your visa and details for collection of your BRP)
If you’re in the process of applying for a visa, we will need to see the following instead:
- A photocopy of the photo page of your passport; and
- A photocopy of your current/previous visa; and
- A copy of your visa application - This should clearly show the type of visa you’ve applied for and if it’s a Tier 4 Student Visa, we’ll need to see the section showing your CAS number and our sponsorship. (We suggest you print off and bring the whole document you submitted to the UKVI to ensure we have the evidence we need);
If you have any questions please contact the Enrolment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t hold any of these documents, we may accept other forms of photo ID - Please email email@example.com who will let you know whether your alternatives are acceptable.