SOAS Concert Series
Welcome to the SOAS Concert Series!
With an ever growing popularity and profile, our Concert Series has established itself over more than a decade as the public face of music at SOAS. It's one of the key places to go for some of the most interesting and varied multicultural music in London today, with consistently high quality performances and a great concert atmosphere guaranteed.
Advance online booking (£4) is required to guarantee a seat.
It's quick & easy - just follow the link on individual event pages.
Funds generated protect the future of the Concert Series and help us to ensure that the concerts remain affordable and open to all.
- All concerts start at 8.30pm (doors: 8.00pm)
- Online booking is required to guarantee a seat.
- Please note that pre-booking is only valid until 8.45pm (i.e. if you have pre-booked and arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may find that your seat has been re-allocated).
- Venue capacity is limited. Any remaining seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Programme subject to change.
Venue: Brunei Gallery Lecture Theatre, SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Music at SOAS:
Why not study for a degree at Europe's leading centre for the study of music from Asia, Africa, the Middle East and their diasporas? Located in the heart of a city famous for its thriving and diverse musical cultures, we offer a BMus in Music - which may be taken as a stand-alone programme or in a wide range of combined degrees with other subjects — and a BA in Global Popular Music. We also offer Master’s degrees in Ethnomusicology, Performance, Music in Development, the Global Creative and Cultural Industries, and an MPhil/PhD in music research.
Did you know?
During the summer we run our popular SOAS Music Summer School. Why not get some hands on experience in learning a new music style or instrument? We offer a range of courses for all levels.