Debt Relief for Green and Inclusive Recovery
- Shamshad Akhtar (Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited)
- María Fernanda Espinosa (GWL Voices)
- Kevin Gallagher (Boston University)
- Jörg Haas (Heinrich Böll Foundation)
- Yuefen Li (South Centre)
- Ulrich Volz (SOAS, University of London)
- Anzetse Were (Financial Sector Deepening Kenya)
- Rishikesh Ram Bhandary (Boston University)
- Marina Zucker-Marques (SOAS, University of London)
The Debt Relief for Green and Inclusive Recovery (DRGR) project is a collaboration between the SOAS Centre for Sustainable Finance, the Boston University Global Development Policy Center, and the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung to advance innovative solutions to address the looming sovereign debt crisis.
Established in the summer of 2020, the DRGR Project works with policy makers, thought leaders and civil society from around the world to develop systemic approaches to both resolve the debt crisis and advance a just transition to sustainable, low-carbon economy.