- Ms Christina Laskaridis
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- Debt Sustainability in Theory and Practice (working title)
- Year of Study:
- Laskaridis, C., (2016) ‘A bicentenary review of Ricardo’s Proposals for an Economical and Secure Currency’, History of Economic Review, 2016 (3).
- ‘Global Liquidity, Private Actors and Debt Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa’ (under review) (with Bonizzi, B., and Toporowski, J.).
- Laskaridis, C., (2016) ‘The Franc Zone: Can the Operations Account Mechanism Survive the Push for Financial Deepening?’ Chapter in Financialisation and the Economy, Routledge.
- Laskaridis, C., (2014) ‘Greece: Europe’s Worst Success Story’ Chapter in Philips, T., (ed) Europe on the Brink, Zed Books. Reviewed in Review of Keynesian Economics, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, 433-437.
- Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2016) ‘Financial sector development in the context of the Franc Zone’, FESSUD Working Paper Series; No 158, March 2016.
- Bonizzi, B., Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2015) EU Development Policy And The Promotion Of The Financial Sector, FESSUD Working Paper Series No. 120, September 2015.
- Bonizzi, B., Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2015) Developing Countries’ External Debt and International Financial Integration, FESSUD Working Paper Series No. 121, September 2015.
- YSI at UNCTAD’s 11th International Debt Management Conference, Geneva.
- Public finance in the History of Economic Thought, ESHET Workshop, University of Barcelona.
- New frontiers in the interdisciplinary study of finance, Warwick Critical Finance Group, University of Warwick.
- 200th anniversary of Ricardo’s Principles conference, Meiji University, Tokyo.
- 8th IIPPE Conference, Berlin School of Economics, Berlin.
- Challenges of Financialisation, UNAM, Mexico.
- Royal Economic Society, 2017 Annual Conference, with Toporowski J.
- YSI History of Economic Thought Working Group Webinar Series
- 7th IIPPE Conference, University of Lisbon.
- Conference to commemorate the bicentenary of David Ricardo's Proposals for an Economical and Secure Currency, supported by the Royal Economic Society, the Ricardo Society of Japan, the Open University and SOAS.
- Financialization – impact on the economy and society, University of Rzeszów and University of Warsaw, Poland.
- Duke University Summer Institute at the Center for the History of Political Economy
- Post-Keynesian Study Group
- Ceteris Non Paribus
- YSI History of Economic Thought Working Group
- Global Debt Dynamics Initiative, University of Sussex
- Development Studies Association