- Ms Christina Laskaridis
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- Debt sustainability in theory and practice (working title)
- Year of Study:
- Laskaridis, C., (2016) ‘A bicentenary review of Ricardo’s Proposals for an Economical and Secure Currency’, History of Economic Review, 2016 (3)
- Laskaridis, C., (2016) ‘The Franc Zone: Can the Operations Account Mechanism Survive the Push for Financial Deepening?’ Forthcoming book chapter in Financialisation and the Economy, Routledge.
- Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2016) ‘Financial sector development in the context of the Franc Zone’, FESSUD Working Paper Series; No 158, March 2016
- Bonizzi, B., Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2015) EU Development Policy And The Promotion Of The Financial Sector, FESSUD Working Paper Series No. 120, September 2015
- Bonizzi, B., Laskaridis, C., and Toporowski, J., (2015) Developing Countries’ External Debt and International Financial Integration, FESSUD Working Paper Series No. 121, September 2015
- September 2016: Presentation: ‘The IMF’s DSA and the Euro crisis’: at 7th IIPPE Conference, School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- June 2016: Presentation: ‘Ricardo’s Proposals and the Euro crisis’ at a conference to commemorate the bicentenary of David Ricardo's Proposals for an Economical and Secure Currency (supported by the Royal Economic Society, the Ricardo Society of Japan, the Open University and SOAS).
- December 2015: Presentation: ‘Financialization in currency support arrangements such as the Franc Zone’ at “Financialization – impact on the economy and society” hosted by University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, together with the Department of Banking, Finance and Accounting, University of Warsaw, Poland.
- Department of Economics, SOAS
- International Financial Institutions and Development Research Cluster, SOAS
- Money, Finance and Development Research Cluster, SOAS
- International Initiative for the Promotion of Political Economy Global Debt Dynamics Initiative, University of Sussex