Senior Teaching Fellow
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Lorena Lombardozzi
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- Cash crops, commercialization and nutrition in Uzbekistan: Is cotton in competition with quality food? (working title)
- Year of Study:
- Year of Entry 2014/15
- Lombardozzi, Lorena, (2016), “Are distortions good for development? Structural transformations and cotton in Uzbekistan”, SOAS Department of Economics Working Paper Series, No. 193, The School of Oriental and African Studies.
- IAAE Inter-Conference Symposium. Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2016
- LCIRAH Conference Poster Presentation. LSHTM, University of London, 2015
- Cambridge Central Asia Forum, November 2013, “The impact of economic distortions on the cotton sector for the development of Uzbekistan”, University of Cambridge.
Department of Economics
Industrial Development and Policy Cluster
SOAS Food Studies Centre