EDDID Financial Holdings Bursary Award
- Deadline date
Established in 2015 in Hong Kong and with offices in New York, EDDID Financial Holdings is a services group with a unique combination of Fintech and Internet Finance focus, holding multiple licenses in both Hong Kong and the USA.
EDDID is partnering with SOAS University of London and generously offering four bursaries of £2,000 each to master’s students in Economics or Finance and Management courses. Bursaries are offered to existing students in the current academic year 2023/24.
- MSc Development Economics
- MSc Economic Policy
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Public Policy and Management
- Applicants should be currently registered as full-time students in any of the on-campus MSc programmes of the Department of Economics or the School of Finance and Management in the current academic year 2023/24.
- Applications should include both a personal statement and a two-page CV.
Candidates will be assessed:
- Based on the information provided in your application
- Confirmed and awarded by a Selection Panel
- Preference will be given to students from Hong Kong
Scholarship application deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 23:59 (UK local time) on 31st January 2024.
- You must submit an application for this bursary and email a two-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline in order to be considered.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarship application procedure
There is a two-step procedure:
Step 1: Complete the application form by 23:59 (UK local time) on 31st January 2024.
You must apply for this scholarship via the online application form.
Step 2: Email your CV to the Scholarships Office by 23:59 (UK local time) on 31st January 2024.
Please email your CV in pdf format to email@example.com and ensure that you provide your SOAS student ID within the email.
Successful candidates will be notified by the end of April 2024. If you have not heard from us by then, you should assume that your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries, please contact the Scholarships department:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org