LLB (Hons) (London); LLM (London); B.L. (Bachelor of Laws) ( Sierra Leone Law School)
- Email address
- Thesis title
- The Costs, Myths and Realities of International Investment Treaty Arbitration in the Extractives Sectors and West African States.
Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Sierra where I negotiated and drafted complex Commercial Concession Agreements; MoUs; Commercial Contracts; International Commercial Arbitration Agreements Legal Opinions for various reputable government institutions and retained private corporate clients, including: the National Revenue Authority (NRA); Sierra Leone Airports Authority (SLAA); University of Sierra Leone ( USL, Fourah Bay College), Njala University; Sierra Leone Roads Authority (SLRA); Zenith Bank (SL) Ltd. I the UK, I worked for various reputable law firms as a lawyer and/or legal Consultant in Prison Law; Immigration Law, Housing Law; Personal Injury Civil Litigation and Criminal Litigation.
I worked in the, Criminal Law Directorate, Home Office, London, as Lawyer and Executive Officer (EO) where I:
- Dealt with all policies relating to Part III of the Domestic Violence, Crime and
- Victims Act (DVCVA) 2004;
- Drafted UK Government Ministerial Briefings, official correspondences, and
- supporting documentation for the DVCVA to a high standard within set timeframes and following set formats;
- Drafted Stand Part Clause Notes and Notes on Amendments to England and Wales Parliamentary Bills;
- Attended the UK House of Commons and House of Lords and conducted paper and electronic legal research for the Bill Team lawyers during Committee and Report stage debates in the UK House of Commons and House of Lords.
- International Commercial Arbitration;
- International Investment Treaty Arbitration;
- International Commercial Law;
- Public International Law;
- International Development Law;
- International Criminal Law;
- International Humanitarian Law;
- Human Rights Law.