We offer a host of services and resources to all full-time and part-time SOAS students enroled in an on campus course, including:
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as careers fairs, alumni workshops and skills sessions throughout the academic year. Check out our calendar of events on CareersZONE.
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student, and our printed handouts and books in the Careers Service (SL62).
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through CareersZONE.
- Access to SOAS Connect, our eMentoring platform designed to help connect SOAS alumni and students around the world for peer-to-peer careers advice and guidance.
- One-to-one careers guidance on how to decide on a career path, as well as information and advice on the application and interview process.
Get access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our bespoke careers management system.
- Monday to Thursday (10:00am - 5:00pm)
- Friday (10:00am - 4:00pm)
- Monday to Friday (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please do phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.