- The largest provider of postgraduate distance learning courses in the University of London’s International Programmes.
- More than 4000 students in 160 countries.
- Our graduates include former PMs, Heads of State and Nobel Prize Winners
Our University of London qualifications are recognised throughout the world for their high standards and are equal to those taught on campus. Established over 20 years ago, we have the experience and expertise to deliver specialised programmes designed to meet your professional needs.
All of our courses have been designed and written specifically for study by distance learners giving you the flexibility to organise study around your personal and professional commitments, and an ability to study anywhere in the world.
Students are supported throughout their studies by our support staff and a team of tutors, via an online learning environment, and a global network of professional contacts.
Postgraduate Student Loans
Under a new scheme from the UK government, UK and EU nationals who have lived in England for three years may be eligible for a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,000. All of our master's courses are eligible.
How to apply:
- Apply for your master’s programme
- Register and pay for at least one module
- Apply for your loan separately at gov.uk/postgraduate-loan. You must select University of London International Programmes as the registered institution, not SOAS.
- The University of London will confirm your eligibility with Student Finance, which will pay the loan directly to you.