Inbound students: Study Abroad
Why Study Abroad at SOAS?
Broaden your current university studies by spending a semester or year at SOAS University of London.
Add to your current studies or explore an entirely new area of interest by building modules from across our departments. Take the credit back to your home institution, along with memories of your time spent in London.
- Duration: Term 1, Term 2 & 3, or a full academic year
- Attendance mode: Full time (4 modules per term)
- Start of programme: Monday 23 September 2024 (Term 1) or Monday 6 January 2025 (Term 2 & 3)
- Deadline to apply: 30 June 2024 for Term 1 / 15 October 2024 for Term 2 & 3
- Key staff: Study Abroad Team, email email@example.com, call +44 (0)207 898 4825
Apply for Study Abroad
Study Abroad application form
The Study Abroad application form is a PDF that you can download and complete electronically.
Additional documents and steps to follow before submitting the form
- Please ensure that all additional documents requested in 'Step 2' of the application form are included, such as:an academic reference, official academic transcript and proof of English language proficiency (if applicable).
- 'Step 3' of the application should be completed and signed by the International or Study Abroad Office at the applicant's home institution.
Please note that applications will not be accepted in hard copy.
Submit your application
Download, complete and submit your application form
- Download the Study Abroad and Exchange application form (PDF, 798kb)
- Once completed, please submit it in one combined PDF labelled 'FAMILY NAME, first name' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas fees for Study Abroad students
|Full year (September 2024 - June 2025)||£21,990||£25,750|
|Term 1 (Autumn 2024)||£10,990||£12,870|
|Term 2 & 3 (Spring 2025)||£10,990||£12,870|
- Academic tuition
- Examinations and assessment
- Use of the library
- Membership of the Students' Union
Fees do not cover
- Living expenses
For further fees information, please see SOAS tuition fees.