SOAS Careers News
Welcome to SOAS Careers!
Don’t know your career options or career direction? That’s precisely why you should make use of SOAS Careers. Here for far more than application checks, although we can help you with these too! Check out the information on our website, drop in or contact us to book a conversation with the team.
Please note: due to Covid-19, SOAS Careers are not advertising any new job opportunities on CareersZONE within China until the situation improves.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Facebook!
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 11am - 4pm
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please do phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.