SOAS Careers NewsCongratulations to the winners and runners up of our Make A Difference Awards 2017!! We had an amazing response to the competition, and enjoyed hearing about all of the wonderful volunteering and enterprise activities that you do. For more information on who won what, please see the Volunteering Unit.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and the Moodle
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm