SOAS Careers News
Make a Difference 2018 - Nominations are now open!!
This year’s Make a Difference Award Ceremony is an opportunity for SOAS to celebrate the amazing contributions our students are making to the lives of others. The event will be taking place in the cloisters of Senate House on May 2nd. More information concerning the different categories can be found on the MySOAS Student. Closing date is Wednesday 18th April.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and the Moodle
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 10.00am - 4.00pm
Monday to Thursday 11.00am - 4:00pm