SOAS Careers NewsWelcome to all new students, and welcome back to returning students!!! We will be running Top Tips Workshops from Tues 26th Sept until Fri 6th Oct in the Seminar Room next to the Careers Zone (SL62). Topics include top tips for an effective CV, understanding networking, using social media in your job-hunting, volunteering, top tips for interviews, part-time work, and how to get an internship. To find out more, please come to SL62 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and the Moodle
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 11.00am - 4.00pm