SOAS Careers News
Welcome to SOAS Careers!
Please note: our physical space in SL62, PWW will be closed until further notice, however we will continue to offer our one-to-one appointments to students during the week via online calls. Please email email@example.com and we will book an appointment with you. For further information, please see our blog post.
We also strongly recommend that you check the relevant UK Government Travel Advice before applying/travelling overseas during this time.
If you have any concerns or questions relating to careers please do email us.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Facebook!
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 11am - 4pm
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please do phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.