SOAS Careers News
Introducing Career Discovery on CareersZONE
Career Discovery is a new online resource on CareersZONE where you can access over 2,500 articles, videos, podcasts and more to help you with your careers aspirations. Find out about industries, sectors and companies you’re interested in, and the more you engage with Career Discovery, the better it becomes at understanding your interests!
Services during Covid-19
Our physical space in SL62, PWW is closed until further notice, however we are providing all services remotely, including virtual one to one appointments, online events and workshops, and access to all of our information and resources. For all enquiries and for information on how to book appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our services, please see our blog post.
We offer the following services to all full time and part time SOAS students on an on campus course:
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Facebook!
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 1 - 4pm
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please do phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.