SOAS Careers News
Come along and celebrate the contributions SOAS students are making to the world!
SOAS students are active global citizens, contributing to and initiating projects that benefit a wide community, both locally and internationally. Our award winners will be honoured on stage, tell their inspiring stories and highlight the amazing work they have been doing.
The first hour will be a networking reception attended by representatives from a range of charities and NGOs close to SOAS's heart along with academics from across the university. It'll be a chance to mingle and enjoy a selection of beverages and nibbles. This will be followed by a key-note speech from the Director of SOAS Baroness Valerie Amos and the Head of SOAS Careers Service Philippa Hewett.
Event date: Wed 2 May 2018, 6-8pm, Paul Webley Wing, SOAS. Book your ticket here.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 10.00am - 4.00pm
Monday to Friday 11.00am - 4:00pm