SOAS Careers News
SOAS Connect is our brand new eMentoring platform which is designed to help connect SOAS Students and Alumni. This could be anything from a few emails or checking a CV/application, to meeting face to face or even offering work experience.
This also gives an opportunity for both students and alumni to connect with one another and have open discussions about the opportunities and questions that we all face once we graduate! To sign up, please visit SOAS Connect.
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 10.00am - 4.00pm
Monday to Friday 11.00am - 4:00pm