SOAS Careers News
Congratulations to everyone who graduated this summer! As a #soasgrad, you are always welcome to visit the Careers Service.
Good news: we're open all summer long, from 11am-4pm every day. Drop by the Careers Zone (SL62), contact us by phone (020 7898 4115) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any support with your next steps!
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
- Monday to Thursday from 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 10.00am - 4.00pm
Monday to Friday 11.00am - 4:00pm