SOAS Careers News
Have your say! Give us your feedback!
Give us your feedback and help us improve your Careers Service - your opinion matters! This year we ran bespoke enterprise events, invited employers from the arts and culture spheres, and launched SOAS Connect on the back of last year's feedback. Let your voice be heard!
We offer the following services to current students and recent graduates:
- One-to-one careers advice on the application process, including CVs and covering letters as well as advice on how to decide on a career path
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources such as Careers Tagged and MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 11am - 4pm