SOAS Careers News
Services during Covid-19
Our physical space in SL62, Senate House North Block is closed until further notice, however we are providing all services remotely, including virtual one to one appointments, online events and workshops, and access to all of our information and resources. For all enquiries and for information on how to book appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our services, please see our blog post.
We offer the following services to all full time and part time SOAS students on an on campus course:
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE.
- One-to-one careers advice on how to decide on a career path, as well as information and advice on the application process, including CVs, cover letters and application forms.
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, jobs, internships and volunteering.
- Access to SOAS Connect, our eMentoring platform designed to help connect SOAS alumni and students around the world for peer-to-peer careers advice and guidance
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Facebook!
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 1 - 4pm
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please do phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.