SOAS Journal of Postgraduate Research
The SOAS Journal of Postgraduate Research showcases the talent and diverse research interests of SOAS research students.
The Journal publishes full-length articles and short articles on any aspect of the research and fieldwork process. This can include, but is not limited to, personal reflections, translations, engagements with audio-visual materials, and interviews. The Journal also publishes book reviews.
The Journal showcases the talent of SOAS's junior researchers and the expanse of research interests, topics and regions covered at SOAS and should be seen as an introduction to the range of research expertise offered by SOAS's junior researchers.
All submissions should follow the citation method outlined in the Chicago Manual of Style and be sent to: email@example.com.
SOAS Journal of Postgraduate Research, Vol 15 (2023)
Opportunity in Crisis: Contingencies, Adjustments, Perseverance and Resilience
- Lutz Marten: Foreword
- Ciaran McDonald: Rethinking Approaches To The Study Of Islamist Movements In West Asia And North Africa: Methodological And Ethical Reflections
- David Nemecek: Forest Bond Financing In The Global South: The Ecological And Social Contexts Of A Market-Based Solution For Sustainability Of Forests
- Marta Simonetti: Adat In Indonesian Law And Society: A Tool To Build Resilience And Overcome Diversity Through Cultural And Legal Pluralism
- Lauren Grant: Decolonising Borderwork: Indigenous Knowledges, Agencies, And Sustainable Agricultural Development In Uganda
- Cortes Rondoy, Jael and Alejandro Sanchez: Disruption And Resilience In Finance: Social Media, Online Brokers, And The Entrance Of Retail Investors
- Luca Proietti: Noise As An Act Of Free Will In Aoyama Shinji’s Movie Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachthani?
- Victoria Stainsby: Book Review: Achille Mbembe, Out Of The Dark Night: Essays On Decolonization
- Franziska Zoe Kabelitz: Displaying Iran In Berlin: Observations On (Missed?) Opportunities In Crisis
- Simon Forbes: Resilience In Crisis?: The Church Missionary Society Mission in Hangzhou And the Guangji Hospital, 1945-1952
- Yenn Lee: Afterword