SOAS Careers News
Welcome back to SOAS!
During the Autumn Term, the Careers Service will be open 10am-5pm Monday to Thursday, and 10am-4pm Friday, subject to staff availability. We will be offering a mix of in person and virtual one to one appointments, events and workshops. Please note: our method of delivery may change at short notice. For all enquiries and for information on how to book appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following services to all full-time and part-time SOAS students on an on campus course:
- Access to jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities through our careers management system, CareersZONE.
- One-to-one careers advice on how to decide on a career path, as well as information and advice on the application process, including CVs, cover letters and application forms.
- Practice Interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating our virtual careers information resources on MySOAS Student
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, jobs, internships and volunteering.
- Access to SOAS Connect, our eMentoring platform designed to help connect SOAS alumni and students around the world for peer-to-peer careers advice and guidance
For more information, visit us in SL62, Lower Ground Floor, Senate House North Block or follow us on Facebook!
- Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm
- Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday, 1 - 4pm
Please note: we may occasionally close for staff meetings or training. Please phone or check our social media if you are making a special journey to see us.