Book your free timed ticket now
Go to our online booking system now to book your free timed ticket
YOU MUST BOOK A TICKET TO ATTEND THE EXHIBITIONS. Tickets are free but booking is essential. You will not be able to enter without a ticket.
You need to book each ticket separately for each visitor, including their name and email address.
Our Japanese Style Roof Garden is currently closed.
Guidelines for visitors
We still require visitors to wear face coverings and to maintain social distance when inside the Galleries.
For the safety of our guests and staff, we ask everyone to carefully review the following guidelines before visiting the Brunei Gallery, SOAS.
- Please avoid visiting if you have had one or more symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on entry and exit.
- Please try to keep a minimum 2-metre distance from other visitors and members of staff.
- Please follow the designated route through the building and exhibition, as indicated by signs on the floor.
- If you are visiting with children, please always supervise them.
- In line with regulations for Track and Trace, we will be collecting contact details of all guests. These details will be kept in line with GDPR regulations for a maximum of 21 days before being deleted from our records.
Enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about the collections, donations and loans please contact Lucy Kauser, Collections & Engagement Officer.
Social media pages:
How to Find Us
Address: Brunei Gallery, SOAS, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Nearest Underground Stations:
Russell Square, Goodge Street, Euston Square, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, Warren Street, Euston.
Travel: General Travel Advice