Book your free timed tickets to our current exhibition
Please note that on our booking system, you can book up to 7 days in advance, and a minimum of 12 hours before you visit.
Free timed tickets are now available to our current exhibition 'Baghs - Abstract Gardens'
We are open Tuesday to Saturday 11.00 – 17.00. We are closed Sunday and Monday.
Our Japanese Style Roof Garden is temporarily closed. We are working to reopen it as soon as possible.
Guidelines for visitors
Update after 19 July 2021: we still require visitors to wear face coverings and to maintain social distance when inside the Galleries.
For the safety of our guests and staff, we ask everyone to carefully review the following guidelines before visiting the Brunei Gallery, SOAS.
- Please avoid visiting if you have had one or more symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please visit individually where possible.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on entry and exit.
- Please always keep a minimum 2-metre distance from other visitors and members of staff.
- Group visits are limited to 5 people where tickets are available.
- Please follow the designated route through the building and exhibition, as indicated by signs on the floor.
- Use of lifts will be limited to those with mobility issues / pushchairs only.
- If you are visiting with children, please always supervise them.
- Please note at this time the toilets in the Brunei Gallery, SOAS will not be accessible.
- In line with Government regulations for Track and Trace, we will be collecting contact details of all guests. These details will be kept in line with GDPR regulations for a maximum of 21 days before being deleted from our records.
Enquiries contact: email@example.com
For enquiries about the collections, donations and loans please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media pages:
How to Find Us
Address: Brunei Gallery, SOAS, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Nearest Underground Stations:
Russell Square, Goodge Street, Euston Square, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, Warren Street, Euston.
Travel: General Travel Advice