Thank you for your interest in submitting an exhibition proposal to the Brunei Gallery, SOAS. There is a proposal procedure, which everyone is asked to follow, so that proposals are treated fairly. Please read the Exhibition Proposal details carefully before filling in the Exhibition Proposal Form.
The Galleries are run on a non-profit making basis but to cover some of the running costs there is a fee charged that includes use of space with assistance and provision of facilities and existing display equipment.
The exhibition programme changes quarterly and space is offered in 3-month slots only: Jan-Mar, April-June, July-Sept and Oct-Dec, included in this is the installation and takedown periods required.
Gallery Use Fees:
- Basement gallery - 260m2 = £25,000 (+ VAT)
- Ground floor gallery – 120m2 = £12,000 (+VAT)
- First Floor gallery – 30m2 = £2,500 (+ VAT)
Proposals for exhibitions are welcomed and reviewed by the Brunei Gallery Advisory Panel at quarterly meetings. If you would like to be considered to exhibit at the gallery please examine the floor plans and complete the proposal form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact The Exhibitions Office.
- By post: Brunei Gallery, SOAS University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG.
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7898 4915
- Fax: +44(0)20 7898 4009
- E-mail: email@example.com