If you would like to contact us please select from the options below:
Opening hours, Library catalogue or general enquiries
Suggestions, comments and recommendations
If you have a suggestion or comment for the Library you may contact us by:
Book renewals, Membership, Interlibrary loans
Assistance for Library users with disabilities
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7898 4796
Electronic resources - e-journals, e-books, databases etc
- email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7898 4141
- firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7898 4180
SOAS Research Online (ePrints)
Subject and regional librarians
If you have a query relating to our collections you can contact the appropriate subject/regional librarian for assistance: Subject and regional librarians
Request items from off-site store
If you would like to request an item listed on the catalogue or location list as being off-site, you can do this in the following ways:
- Complete the 'order off site material' form on the item's catalogue entry.
- Phone the Library Enquiry Desk 020 7898 4163 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm).
- If you have a query about items held off-site please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Items from Egham store should arrive within 4 working days.
- Items from Rainham store items should arrive within 5 working days.
[Please note this schedule is subject to change, and staff will inform you of any changes via e-mail]