Some services are suspended and email enquiries only are currently being responded to. Please find further information in our Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
If you would like to contact us please select from the options below:
Opening hours, Library catalogue or general enquiries
Suggestions, comments and recommendations
If you have a suggestion or comment for the Library you may contact us by:
Book renewals, Membership, Interlibrary loans
Assistance for Library users with disabilities
- email@example.com or 020 7898 4796
Electronic resources - e-journals, e-books, databases etc
- firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7898 4141
- email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7898 4180
SOAS Research Online (ePrints)
Subject and regional librarians
If you have a query relating to our collections you can contact the appropriate subject/regional librarian for assistance: Subject and regional librarians
Request items from off-site store
If you would like to request an item listed on the catalogue or location list as being off-site, you can do this in the following ways:
- Complete the 'order off site material' form on the item's catalogue entry.
- Phone the Library Enquiry Desk 020 7898 4163 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm).
- If you have a query about items held off-site please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items from Egham store should arrive within 4 working days.
- Items from Rainham store items should arrive within 5 working days.
[Please note this schedule is subject to change, and staff will inform you of any changes via e-mail]