Available only to SOAS students and staff from computers off-site using a SOAS id and password.
HeinOnline is a legal database providing access to various collections, including:
Law Journal Library
- Contains more than 1,000 law and law-related periodicals from the United States.
- Also includes selected International and non-US law journals.
- Coverage is from the first issue published for all periodicals and goes through the most-currently published issues
- Access to UK case law from 1220 to 1865
- Provides exact page-images of the original bound reprint edition
Foreign and International Law Resources Database
- Provides in-depth coverage of publications of the American Society of International Law and prominent Yearbooks from around the world
- Also provides access to the Hague Permanent Court of International Justice series
Treaties and Agreements Library
- Includes all US treaties, whether currently in-force, expired, or not-yet officially published.
- Includes other unofficial treaty publications such as International Legal Materials (1962-2006)