Information for all Library visitors
Everyone is welcome to join the Library in some way and make use of our extensive collections, even if it's only for one day.
Fees are charged for some categories of visitor and not all applications can be dealt with straight away, so you are advised to check the application procedures before you arrive.
There are various categories of membership, please click on the option on the left which applies to you for more information.
Important information to note:
- All Library members are entitled to access all books & journals in the Main Library.
- One week loan books (green tape) and 3 Day Loan A/V items may be borrowed by SOAS students and staff only.
- Payment can only be made online via SOAS Online Store - After payment please email the digital receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that membership fees are non-refundable.
- All library members (including day members) may have access to some electronic resources (databases and e-journals) on-campus, if the license allows.
- Only SOAS students and staff are entitled off-campus use of electronic resources.
- For information about Wifi access please visit out IT support pages.