7 February 2020
The School of Arts announces its 2nd Annual Student Photography Competition.
Students at SOAS are invited to enter photographs to one of the below Prize Categories:
- SOAS: Action, Identity, Community
- The Field: Research and Connections
- Passages: Celebrations, Transitions, and Departures
Students currently enrolled in a degree programme at SOAS.
4 May 2020 (deadline extended)
- First prize: £200 book voucher
- 3 Runners-up: £50 book voucher each
Exhibition of top 20 submissions to be held in Wolfson Gallery in SOAS between May and June 2020, and in virtual form on the School of Arts webpages.
Applicants can submit a maximum of 3 images.
Photos must have been taken within the last 12 months.
JPEG format, minimum 2MB, maximum 10MB.
Part of the SOAS Festival of Ideas