Explore the library
- British Library Management and Business Studies Portal The British Library MBS portal brings together BL print and digital collections in one search interface. Provides access to research reports and articles written by subject experts.
- DeSTRESS Statistical variety of openly-licensed learning and teaching materials resources for Social Sciences.
- Global Edge Created by the International Business Center at Michigan State University (IBC), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
- Market research world Online resources and research related articles relevant to market research.
- Knowledge@Wharton Articles, podcasts and more from the online research and analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Free Management Library Lists management, leadership, and supervisory resources for profit and non-profit organisations covering topics such as advertising, promotion, innovation, crisis management, interpersonal skills, customer satisfaction, and group performance.
- Digital Librarian - Business and Finance Alphabetical listing of links to information on business and finance related websites.
- Biz/ed Business and economics gateway. Includes a catalogue of internet resources, statistics, learning materials and company facts.
- Best Accounting Software - Accounting Terms Defined . Offers an explanation of numerous common accounting terms and what they mean.
- Accounting Web AccountingWEB.co.uk is the largest independent online community for accounting and finance professionals in the UK.
- Barkley's Comprehensive Financial Glossary Finance glossary with cross-referencing, by Barkley.
- Census Bureau: International Programs Links to statistical agencies around the world, provided by US Census Bureau. How to get the most out of census.gov
- Business Information Resources Karen Blakeman is an information professional who has compiled a vast range of business information resources.
- Ohio University Guide to Misinformation and Fact-Checking Fake News, Misinformation, & Fact-Checking
- Asia Society: Business Information Huge US non-profit educational organization, which promotes good relations with Asia. This section of their website focuses on business in Asia.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants World leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 142,000 chartered accountants worldwide.
- Chartered Management Institute Chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
- Financial Management Association International Financial Management Association International (FMA) is a global leader in developing and disseminating knowledge about financial decision making.