Oxford Reports On International Law
Explore the library
Available only to SOAS students and staff from computers off-site using a SOAS id and password
Oxford Reports on International law brings together a wider range of cases with expert analysis and commentary. It contains coverage of International courts and tribunals, Domestic courts and International ad hoc tribunals.
In addition, cases are linked together using the Oxford Law Citator, making the process of researching cases easier.
Different modules are included:
International Courts of General Jurisdiction
- Covers decisions from the most important and general international courts
Covers all contentious and advisory cases from the International Court of Justice and Permanent Court of International Justice
International Criminal Law
Covers decisions from a range of international criminal courts and tribunals:
- International Criminal Court
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
Special Court for Sierra Leone
International Human Rights Law
- Covers international decisions on human rights from a variety of global and regional courts
International Investment Claims
- Covers publicly available awards and decisions arising out of international investment arbitrations, and related enforcement or review decisions from national courts
International Law in Domestic Courts
- Covers international law as applied in the domestic courts of around 70 jurisdictions.