Convenor, Global Advocacy
- Ms Vino Kanapathipillai
- Email address:
- SOAS University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
- Russell Square: College Buildings
- Office No:
- Office Hours:
- By appointment
- Thesis title:
- The state-corporate-security nexus.
Vino's research examines the practices and roles of multinational corporations in the constitution of international security. She holds an MSc in International Politics (Distinction) from SOAS. She worked as a management consultant (with PA Consulting) on several projects for corporate and government clients in UK and Australia, and managed a two-year UK government-funded policy research project.
- (With Vimalrajah L et al) (2011) “Engaging Tamil Diaspora for Peace and Development: Concepts Insights and Key Lessons” Berghof Peace Support and Centre for Just Peace and Democracy
- (2006) “Too much too fast or a peace trap” in Envisioning New Trajectories for Sri Lanka, Centre for Just Peace and Democracy