Fellow, Higher Education Academy (HEA)
Senior Research Fellow, Bloomsbury Pakistan - Social Science Research
Publications available on Academia-edu: http://soas.academia.edu/NadirCheema
1. Health Economics chapters of NICE Guideline on Schizophrenia (2013)
2. Health Economics chapters of NICE Guideline on Autism (2012)
1. Cheema N., (2020) 'Sovereign Debt: A Guide for Economists and Practitioners'
1. Cheema N., Mazranizouli I., et al. (2014). ‘The cost-effectiveness of supported employment for adults with autism in the United Kingdom.’ Autism
2. Cheema N., Frangou S. and McCrone P. (2012). ‘The cost-effectiveness of ethyl-eicosapentaenoic acid in the treatment of bipolar disorder’. Therapeutic Analysis in Advance Pharmapsychology
3. Cheema N., (2015) Impact of Fiscal Adjustment on Growth in Transition Economies
Pakistan Related Write-ups:
1. Cheema N., (2019) ‘Pakistan Government Debt and IMF Negotiations’
2. Cheema N., (2019) ‘Causes of Inflation in Pakistan’
3. Cheema N., (2019) ‘Exchange Rate Management of Pakistani Rupee’
4. Cheema N., (2018) 'Pakistan's Current Account in a Cross Country Perspective'
5. Cheema N., (2018) 'IMF Fiscal Conditionality and Pakistan's Twin Deficits'
6. Cheema N., (2018) 'IMF-Pakistan Bailout Policy Options'.
7. Cheema N., (2015). "Inefficiencies in Basmati Trade in Pakistan"
9. Indian Civil Service (ICS) (article in Urdu).