Fellow, Higher Education Academy (HEA)
Senior Research Fellow, Bloomsbury Pakistan - Social Science Research
Publications available on Academia-edu: http://soas.academia.edu/NadirCheema
- Health Economics chapters of NICE Guideline on Schizophrenia (2013)
- Health Economics chapters of NICE Guideline on Autism (2012)
- Cheema N., (2015) Impact of Fiscal Adjustment on Growth in Transition Economies
- Cheema N., Mazranizouli I., et al. (2014). ‘The cost-effectiveness of supported employment for adults with autism in the United Kingdom.’ Autism
- Cheema N., Frangou S. and McCrone P. (2012). ‘The cost-effectiveness of ethyl-eicosapentaenoic acid in the treatment of bipolar disorder’. Therapeutic Analysis in Advance Pharmapsychology
- Cheema N., (2017) "A New Perspective on Pakistan's Perception in the World".
- Cheema N., (2016). "Pakistan's Global Image: Perception and Causes" Asian Affairs Journal
- Cheema N., (2015). ''Impediments to the Institutional Development of Pakistan's Foreign Office'' Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- Cheema N., (2015). "Inefficiencies in Basmati Trade in Pakistan"
- Indian Civil Service (ICS) (article in Urdu). http://www.bbc.com/urdu/miscellaneous/story/2006/08/060818_oxford_ics_sen.shtml