Enrolment for new students
At SOAS we understand Enrolment can be confusing, so please find our step-by-step enrolment process for new students starting programmes at SOAS in September 2023.
|23 August||Online Enrolment will open for all new students|
|25 September||You are expected to be fully enrolled by the end of Welcome Week|
|29 September||Student route visa holders are expected to be in the UK by the end of Welcome Week. Please inform us if you will be delayed|
|2 October||Start of Lectures - You will need to be enrolled to receive full access to course materials, timetables, and any student funding for which you may be eligible|
|6 October||The last day to complete your online enrolment|
Steps to enrolment
Step 1 - You will receive an 'invitation to enrol' email after 23 August
Step 2 - Go to Online Student Services and change your password (using the temporary password in your 'invitation to enrol' email)
Step 3 - Complete the enrolment task:
- Confirm your details, such as your address, emergency contact etc)
- Upload your ID and immigration document (if applicable) as part of the online enrolment steps, by logging into the SOAS Online Student Services portal. (See list of relevant documents required below).
- To avoid any delays to your enrolment, please provide a scan or clear picture of the documents/information requested as part of the enrolment task.
- Upload copies of the full-sized document and do not attempt to crop any corners or apply any filters.
- Ensure that you correctly label the document you are uploading (e.g. visa vignette, passport/BRP, birth certificate)
- Ensure that you carefully read each question and attempt to submit all required documents to avoid your enrolment confirmation being delayed.
Please contact us through the Student Information Desk (SID) to speak with a member of the Enrolment team.