ESRC-DFID (ES/N013344/2) Workshop on Delivering Inclusive Financial Development and Growth
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Room A2 in the Academy Building
About this event
This workshop is part of the ESRC-DFID Project (ES/N013344/2) - Delivering Inclusive Financial Development and Growth . It is co-organised and hosted by University of Groningen.
Topics to be presented at the workshop include:
- Capital Flows and Productivity in Africa: The Angel is in the Details
- Lessons from Emerging Economies for African Low Income Countries on Managing Capital Flows
- Increasing uptake of index insurance by delaying premium payments and marketing via social groups
- Mobile Money, Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth: A Cross Country Analysis with Specific Focus on Africa
- How Does Financial Inclusion Affect Economic Growth, Income Inequality and Poverty?
The full programme is available here : ESRC-DFID (ES/N013344/2) Groningen Workshop (pdf; 274kb)
For more information about the workshop, please contact Meng at firstname.lastname@example.org