Week beginning Monday 01 June 2020
- Oil Markets and the COVID-19 Pandemic (webinar)
Adam Hanieh, SOAS University of London
- COVID-19 and Resource-Exporting Economies (webinar)
Keston Perry, UWE Bristol
- POSTPONED: Exhibiting Tantric material culture at the British Museum
Imma Ramos, Curator, South Asia, British Museum
- Financial Inclusion in the Age of COVID-19 (virtual event)
Bob Annibale, Professor Christine Oughton
SOAS Alumnus and Global Director at Citi, Bob Annibale, will discuss the financial inclusion movement with Professor Christine Oughton.
- How Can the Responses of Monetary and Financial Authorities to the COVID-19 Crisis Support Social and Environmental Sustainability?
Morgan Després (NGFS Secretariat & Banque de France), Mangal Goswami (South-East Asian Central Banks Research & Training Centre), Kate Levick (E3G) and Ulrich Volz (SOAS University of London)
This webinar will discuss how monetary and financial authorities can offer sustainable crisis responses to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Hooghly: The Global History of a River
This event has been cancelled.