Maria Rijo Lopes Da Cunha
Maria Rijo Lopes da Cunha is a musician and ethnomusicologist born in Lisbon, Portugal. Trained as a classical western music cellist, specialising in ancient music and performance practice, and musicology (BA) her research interest lead her to study Middle Eastern and North African music traditions.
- Ethnomusicology and Anthropology of Music
- Middle Eastern, North African and Central Asian Music
- Music Performance Studies
- Sound Art and Contemporary Classical Musics
- Music and Cultural Policy
- Music and Development