How to apply for short language courses
Booking your course
Enroling now for our January - March 2024 courses. Please see our term enrolment for our scheduled courses.
- Please be aware that places are first come first served.
- Enrolments are taken until the course is fully booked, or up to midnight 8 January, whichever is soonest.
All complete beginners can book Beginners 1 courses directly via the online store.
Not a beginner
Arabic, Chinese, Persian
As you already have some language knowledge, to check your level please request an informal language assessment with a Language Specialist who may advise on which class may be best for you.
To request an assessment, please complete the
- Arabic assessment request (MS form)
- Chinese assessment request (MS form).
- Persian assessment request (MS form)
We offer placement tests which you should complete and email to the Language Administrator who can then invite you for a short assessment with a Language Specialist.
Once you have been recommended a class, you may enrol and pay in any of the following ways:
- Online - you will be sent a link to enrol via our online store.
- Bank transfer - please email the relevant language administrator who will then send bank transfer details.
All other languages
Students are required to first check their level using the course overview/structure information on the language short course pages.
You can book Beginners 1, Beginners 2 and Beginners 3 course levels via the online store. Please note that students are responsible for checking their level prior to enroling on any course.
If you are still unsure, please contact us.
Students enroled in the current term will receive an email with a rejoining link to the next term of study.
|Term (2023/24)||Dates (2024)||Enrolment|
|Term 2||15 Jan - 23 Mar||13 Nov - 8 Jan (2024)|
|Term 3||15 Apr - 22 Jun||tba|
|Term 1 (2024/25)||9 Oct - 16 Dec||tba|