NEWSFLASH! The free application period for ICC Foundation and FDPS Pre-master's finishes at the end of this month. Applications received after midnight on Saturday 30 April (UK time) will be subject to a late application fee of £90.
Once again there will be 12 £2000 scholarships available for IFCELS students – 6 for ICC and 6 for FDPS - joining our programmes in 2017 and going on to degrees at SOAS the following year. See the IFCELS Scholarships page for details.
Check the IFCELS Summer Programme page for the latest information on our 2017 summer programme including an exciting new Advanced Reading and Writing course for final year high school students and recent high school graduates.
We provide a range of university preparation and language improvement programmes for international students. Since 1985 over 3000 students have gone on to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at British universities.
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (Intermediate Certificate Course in Comparative International Studies) - a ten-month programme of academic and language preparation for undergraduate university study in the UK in social sciences, humanities, business and law
- Pre-master's Programme (Foundation Diploma for Postgraduate Studies) - a ten-month pre-master's programme of academic and language preparation for postgraduate study in the UK
- English Language and Academic Studies - a flexible programme of intensive academic English combined with an academic subject and a language/culture course for 3, 6 or 9 months
- Pre-Sessional Courses - 4, 8 and 12 week language improvement courses for students going on to university courses in October each year
- Summer Courses - 3-week courses combining academic and English language study
- In-sessional Academic English and Study Skills - courses to support international students with their studies at SOAS
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes - a course designed for teachers who teach/intend to teach English for Academic purposes to undergraduate or postgraduate students
Details of international visits by IFCELS staff members
- 020 7898 4800