- Congratulations to IFCELS EAP Teacher Robin Kearney, who shares the prestigious SOAS Director’s Teaching Prize 2017 for his innovative and inspiring teaching.
- New for 2018! Early bird fee discounts for 2018. Accept your place on ICC or FDPS within a month of receiving your offer letter and save £500 on your tuition fees. See the ICC and FDPS programme pages for more details.
- New for 2018! Guaranteed offers for FDPS Students for ALL SOAS Master’s programmes. Click here for more details.
- See our Scholarships Page for details of the 2018 FDPS Progression Scholarships.
- Find out when IFCELS staff will be in your country on our International Visits page.
We provide a range of university preparation and language improvement programmes for international students. Since 1985 over 3000 students have gone on to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at British universities.
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (Intermediate Certificate Course in Comparative International Studies) - a ten-month programme of academic and language preparation for undergraduate university study in the UK in social sciences, humanities, business and law
- Pre-master's Programme (Foundation Diploma for Postgraduate Studies) - a ten-month pre-master's programme of academic and language preparation for postgraduate study in the UK
- English Language and Academic Studies - a flexible programme of intensive academic English combined with an academic subject and a language/culture course for 3, 6 or 9 months
- Pre-Sessional Courses - 4, 8 and 12 week language improvement courses for students going on to university courses in October each year
- Summer Courses - 3-week courses combining academic and English language study
- In-sessional Academic English and Study Skills - courses to support international students with their studies at SOAS
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes - a course designed for teachers who teach/intend to teach English for Academic purposes to undergraduate or postgraduate students
Details of international visits by IFCELS staff members
- 020 7898 4800