- The Early Bird Discount scheme ends on 31 May. Offer holders: accept your offer and pay your deposit by midnight 31 May (UK Time) to save £500. Who is eligible: accept your offer within 1 month of the date on the offer letter. If your offer is dated May 2019, accept by the end of the month.
- The FDPS Progression Scholarship deadline is also the end of May. All you need to do is accept your FDPS offer by midnight 31 May to have the chance to save up to £2000 on your fees at SOAS. Read more here
- Click here to read Sopheap Mea’s account of studying on our ELAS programme on the SOAS blog. Then check out blogs from staff and students across the School’s departments and the fascinating stories in the We are SOAS section.
- ICC and FDPS Late application fee from 1 May. Save £90 and apply for ICC International Foundation or FDPS Pre-master’s before the end of April. Application fees can be paid through the IFCELS Online Store
- SOAS accommodation bookings now open: Students starting in September 2019 can now book accommodation in the SOAS Halls. Students need to accept their offer of a place on the programme and then, shortly afterwards, they will receive information about how to apply for accommodation and a serial number to log in.
- Accommodation update: the Intercollegiate Halls (Garden Halls, Connaught Hall, International Hall and College Hall) no longer have rooms available for SOAS students and there is no waiting list for these halls. There are still places available from September for IFCELS students in:
- Dinwiddy House
- Helen Graham House
- Goldsmiths House (females only)
- Urbanest St Pancras
- SOAS Student Homes and Home Stay
- Entrance tests in China: Our final Test and Interview series will take place in mid-July in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Details will be posted on our Entrance Tests page.
- OFFERS! OFFERS! OFFERS! Our ICC Foundation students have applied to 48 different UK Universities and so far have offers from 41 (as at 1 April), including 15 of the top 20 (THE 2019 Rankings). Read the full story here
- SUMMER 2019 NEWS
- The new 2019 Summer Programme brochure is now available. Check out our range of English language and Subject Courses and apply here.
- Prize draw: win a free 3-week summer course. Accept your Summer Course offer by June 14 and you will be entered in our prize draw. The lucky winner will receive a full refund of their fees for one 3-week course or they can book an extra 3-week block free.
We provide a range of university preparation and language improvement programmes for international students. Since 1985 over 3000 students have gone on to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at British universities.
- International Foundation Programme (Intermediate Certificate Course in Comparative International Studies) - a ten-month programme of academic and language preparation for undergraduate university study in the UK in social sciences, humanities, business and law
- Pre-master's Programme (Foundation Diploma for Postgraduate Studies) - a ten-month pre-master's programme of academic and language preparation for postgraduate study in the UK
- English Language and Academic Studies - a flexible programme of intensive academic English combined with an academic subject and a language/culture course for 3, 6 or 9 months
- Pre-Sessional Courses - 4, 8 and 12 week language improvement courses for students going on to university courses in October each year
- Summer Courses - 3-week courses combining academic and English language study
- In-sessional Academic English and Study Skills - courses to support international students with their studies at SOAS
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes - a course designed for teachers who teach/intend to teach English for Academic purposes to undergraduate or postgraduate students
Details of international visits by IFCELS staff members
- 020 7898 4800