- SOAS accommodation bookings now open: Students starting in September 2019 can now book accommodation in the SOAS Halls. Students need to accept their offer of a place on the programme and then, shortly afterwards, they will receive information about how to apply for accommodation and a serial number to log in.
- Entrance tests in China: Our final Test and Interview series will take place in mid-July in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Details will be posted on our Entrance Tests page.
- HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! Accommodation update 10 April: The University of London Intercollegiate halls are filling up fast but we still have good availability SOAS Halls.
- SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! The Early Bird Discount scheme for ICC and FDPS is open until the end of May. Accept your offer within a month of the date of the offer and before 31 May and save £500 on your fees.
- Accept your FDPS Pre-master’s offer by the end of May to be eligible for a £2000 Progression Scholarship. Full details are here.
- OFFERS! OFFERS! OFFERS! Our ICC Foundation students have applied to 48 different UK Universities and so far have offers from 41 (as at 1 April), including 15 of the top 20 (THE 2019 Rankings). Read the full story here
- SUMMER 2019 NEWS
- The new 2019 Summer Programme brochure is now available. Check out our range of English language and Subject Courses and apply here.
- Prize draw: win a free 3-week summer course. Accept your Summer Course offer by June 14 and you will be entered in our prize draw. The lucky winner will receive a full refund of their fees for one 3-week course or they can book an extra 3-week block free.
We provide a range of university preparation and language improvement programmes for international students. Since 1985 over 3000 students have gone on to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at British universities.
- International Foundation Programme (Intermediate Certificate Course in Comparative International Studies) - a ten-month programme of academic and language preparation for undergraduate university study in the UK in social sciences, humanities, business and law
- Pre-master's Programme (Foundation Diploma for Postgraduate Studies) - a ten-month pre-master's programme of academic and language preparation for postgraduate study in the UK
- English Language and Academic Studies - a flexible programme of intensive academic English combined with an academic subject and a language/culture course for 3, 6 or 9 months
- Pre-Sessional Courses - 4, 8 and 12 week language improvement courses for students going on to university courses in October each year
- Summer Courses - 3-week courses combining academic and English language study
- In-sessional Academic English and Study Skills - courses to support international students with their studies at SOAS
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes - a course designed for teachers who teach/intend to teach English for Academic purposes to undergraduate or postgraduate students
Details of international visits by IFCELS staff members
- 020 7898 4800