Welcome to Student Advice and Wellbeing
Here at Student Advice and Wellbeing, our aim is to help any student to complete their course successfully through the specialist, professional services we offer. Come and see us for:
- Finance advice
- Immigration / international student advice
- Housing advice
- Disability and SpLD support
- Wellbeing support
- Professional Mentoring
To access our services, please come to come to one of our drop-in sessions. Drop-ins are short initial meetings (about 15 minutes long) where you can talk with an advisor or counsellor.
Our drop-in times.
Before coming to a drop-in, please be aware that:
- Drop-ins are run on a first come, first served basis and can fill up very quickly. We recommend that you aim to arrive for the start of the session.
- If you decide to come to a drop-in, please always check our most recent Friday email (titled 'Updates from Student Advice and Wellbeing') for drop-in time amendments.
- If you cannot make any of the drop-in times, please get in touch as we can make other arrangements for you to speak to an advisor or counsellor (including phone and video call appointments) outside of our drop-in times.
- Location: SL48 (Paul Webley Wing)
- Office hours: 10.00 - 16.00
- Please note that our office is closed on Wednesdays between 14.00 - 15.00.